As discussed in the blog post: 4 Exciting Career Pivot Community Initiatives for 2016, I am posting a monthly survey and publishing the results for my subscribers.
The purpose of the surveys is to learn about the issues, topics, and concerns that you may have during your job search, career pivot or creating your second act in life.
Also, it is a great way for you to see what your peers are talking about, learn something new or know that they are struggling with similar issues.
This page will host the active survey along with the results from the previous surveys.
Completed Survey Results
- December 2015 – Career Pivot Smartphone Survey Results [Infographic]
- January 2016 – Will This Be the Year You Make a Change? [Survey Results]
- February 2016 – Career Pivot Social Media Survey Results [Infographic]
- April 2016 – What is Your Plan for the 2nd Half of Life [Infographic]
- June 2016 – Start the Conversation on Financial Insecurity [Survey Results]
- September 2016 – Survey Results – Are You Better or Worse Off?
- March 2017 – 2017 Career Pivot Reader Survey Results [Infographic]
- January 2018 – The First Annual Repurpose Your Career Audience Survey Results [Podcast]
- March 2018 – 2018 Career Pivot Reader Survey Results
- January 2019 – 2019 Career Pivot Annual Reader Survey and Updates
- January 2019 – 2018 Repurpose Your Career Podcast Listener Survey Results and Plans for 2019 [Podcast]
- February 2020 – 2019 Career Pivot Readers’ Survey Results
- November 2020 – 2020 Career Pivot Readers Survey Results – A Must Read