Career Pivot is on a mission to help those in the 2nd half of life to live independent, happy, healthy and financially secure lives.
Do you share our mission?
Would you like to share your passion and insights with our audience? Or, perhaps you want to share your personal story of career reinvention or recovery in the 2nd half of life? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
In order to make sure that we are a good fit for each other, please read our content guidelines below.
When you submit an article to Career Pivot, you agree to follow these simple rules:
- We accept posts from established experts in a particular field. We are only able to work with regular contributors, who provide at least one article per quarter, and want to build credibility and expand their reach over the long-term
- Submit articles on topics related to careers in the 2nd half of life.
- We prefer evergreen articles containing practical, actionable tips. Our readers respond really well to “how-to” content with very specific advice and tips
- If you submit a personal reinvention story, make sure you deliver a general message that can be helpful to other women. Stories that are too personal and fact-based, without a broad message and learning that our readers can relate to, are usually not accepted
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been previously published on any site. You can republish submitted posts on your own website 2 weeks after with a link to careerpivot.com, where it was first published
- Titles for guest posts must score 70 or higher using the Co-Schedule Headline Analyzer
- Posts that are 600-800 words or longer typically work best for our audience
- All content must be your own work and any references must be appropriately cited
- Guest posts should not include affiliate or promotional links, and any links shall be approved by Career Pivot and must be relevant
- You will receive a short (50 word or less) bio box with a link back to your website at the end of the article
- Career Pivot reserves the rights to include its own links or ads in any submitted articles
- Please do not submit images to go with your post – we will select a featured image; if you want to include relevant personal pictures you hold rights for – please send them via email
- You will not receive any compensation for your submission
- You agree that you are not a part of the Career Pivot website
- Career Pivot reserves the right to remove any guest post with or without a reason
- All guest posts will be edited by Career Pivot staff before posting. We are not able to provide the article for your review after our edits
- Career Pivot reserves the right to reject any article that it feels is not a good fit for the site
By submitting a guest post to Career Pivot, you agree that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by it.
When you apply for guest blogging opportunities with Career Pivot, please email Marc (at) careerpivot.com with the following information:
- Include “Guest Blogging” in the subject line of your email
- Your name and email
- Submit 3 post titles that must be 65 characters or less
- Titles must score 70 or higher using the Co-Schedule Headline Analyzer
- 2-3 sentence description of the topic for each post title
- Link to your website / blog
- Your area of expertise
- How often you plan on submitting articles
- Confirmation that you have read the terms on this page and agree to them
Do not submit a post before the subject and title has been approved.