If you are having problems connecting on Blab here are some helpful links.
- Contact Blab
- How To Call into a Blab (In Depth)
- This goes over what happens when a user / host clicks call in.
- In short; It’s not Blab that accesses your Camera / Microphone. It is your Browser. As such, if your Cam/Mic are not accessible via the Browser, there may be interference. Often a reboot will take care of many issues.
- How To Revoke ALL Notification, Camera and Microphone permissions in Chrome
- If you are unsure if the issues is directly related to the Browser; you can revoke the permissions needed to allow the Browser to call out to the computer system to ask for access to the Cam/Mic.
- Audio / Video Troubleshooting
- Lastly, if the computer/laptop accessing the web aren’t working out well, our iOS App are great for mobile / portable / backup use.